Saturday, June 15, 2013

Curing a Sinus Infection without Drugs!


When I had brain surgery, they went up my nose and through my sinus cavity to reach my tumor. After the first surgery, I healed without incidence. The second one was a different story, however. I had never had a sinus infection in my life and my head was pounding a month afterwards! I finally was able to do a nasal wash and a ton of thick, green and hard mucus came out. I had a raging sinus infection. 

I tried doing the neti pot but all I was getting from it was a worse headache. I researched the Internet for a better solution since I refused to take antibiotics. Drugs damage the gut and cause side effects. ALL drugs have side effects and are toxic to the human body. 

I finally found a post written by a woman who had cured her sinus infection by putting different things in the neti pot. However, near the end of the article, she had an update since she got another raging sinus infection and her neti pot wasn't working.

She found a cure by putting 8 to 10 drops of Best Process Trace Minerals in a dropper half filled with sterilized water. {I just used my reverse osmosis water and boiled it.} Then you lay flat on your back and put in a half of dropper full into each nostril. You'll get some in your throat so I keep a cloth with me that I can spit in. It will sting very badly at first but lay there for a few minutes and do that multiple times a day until it no longer stings, which can sometimes take a week or more. This means it is healed. You may just want to start with a few drops at first since it does sting if there is infection.

This was the only way I was able to heal my sinus infection. I want you to know that I am not a doctor and take NO responsibility for your experience with this product. I love to share natural healing means with others and it sure worked for me!

UPDATE 2018: I recently got a sinus infection from a cold and nothing I had previously done helped it to get better. I finally boiled some water, put one drop of oregano oil in the water, put a towel over my head, and breathed in the steam for about ten minutes. This cured it completely in a week! It loosened all of the mucous in my sinus cavity and healed it. It was great to find this cure.

***Remember, I'm NOT a doctor. I'm just a homemaker who loves to research 
natural cures and have found many that have worked for my family and me. Information I have given is for educational and informational purposes only and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Nothing you read here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or course of treatment.