Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from my family to yours! 

God has been very good to me.  I know I don't deserve His love, grace,
and mercy but He pours it generously upon me. 

Jon and Alyssa have been very happily married now for almost two years. 

Ryan and Erin are expecting my next grandbaby in May! 

Cassi enjoys her work as a Treatment Coordinator at a nearby orthodontic
practice and creating beautiful meals for her website. 

Steven is in orthodontic school in Houston and loving it. 

Ken keeps busy working hard and helping anyone God puts into His path. 

I enjoy keeping my home a place to feed people healthy food,
mentoring any women God puts into my path,
and love writing for my blog. 

His ways are so good. 

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. 
{There is no one I would rather serve!}
Joshua 24:15