Friday, September 30, 2011

Margarita Party

My family knows how to have a good time!  Alisa makes the best margaritas...Fresh lime juice, stevia, and whatever alcohol goes into a margarita.  They are so good!  Then she has a burrito bowl...marinated chicken, homemade black beans, brown rice, guacamole, salsa, and cheese all mixed together.  Yum!

I told my sisters about my post yesterday...about always being your husband's girlfriend, so I asked them to pose for me with their boyfriends!  They were very willing. 

This is my youngest sister, Debbi,  with her boyfriend {husband}, Jonathan, of 24 years!



This is my middle sister, Alisa, with her boyfriend {husband}, Greg, of 26 years!



This is me with my boyfriend {husband} of almost 31 years!



This is my son, Ryan, with his girlfriend {wife}, Erin, of 1 1/2 years!



This is their precious baby {my grandbaby}, Emma!



This is my adorable son, Steven, with Cassi {his sister}, Julia {his cousin}, and Ali {his cousin}.
They are all still waiting patiently for their girlfriend and boyfriends that God has picked out for them!  {Applications accepted, but must be mother approved! ;)}



I do have a little secret for all of you, however... Alisa, Debbi, and I were not very good girlfriends for many years.  Only in the past 5-10 years have we learned how to really love our husbands...So you see ~  It is never too late to turn the big ship called "marriage" around and have a GREAT marriage.  It probably won't happen over night, but it usually does if you start loving, serving, and pleasing your husband...All I know is that we have three happy husbands now!  {Erin has done it right, right from the start...lucky Ryan!}

Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers {and boyfriends!}, love one another deeply, from the heart. 
I Peter 1:22