Monday, March 14, 2011

Smile, Say Less And Listen More, Pray, And Trust

This would be a good statement to write on a card and put it on your mirror to remind yourself everyday! I have got the smile part down pretty well. I like to smile at people. It makes me happy. The pray part is fairly easy for me also. I love to pray for many people in my life and watch how God answers. He is so faithful.

Trusting Him has gotten much easier the older I get. He has proven Himself trustworthy over and over again! The area I need to work on the most is "say less and listen more". I have been told this by several loving family members so I have been working on it but still have a ways to go...This will always be a project I am working on!

This quote is from a book I am reading called  A Call To Joy by Matthew Kelly. I love to read books that challenge me to become a better wife, mother, sister, friend, etc.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath.
James 1:19