Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Are You A Better Wife Or Mother?

I have asked asked many women this question and EVERY SINGLE ONE has said they were a better mother. I am not convinced this is the right answer.

We were created to be his help meet first. I think the greatest gift you can give your children is to really love their daddy. It creates a great sense of security in children.

Most women neglect their husbands when they have children and I think that is sad....I did it but I was wrong. I got from him what I wanted, children, then I wanted him to fend for himself. His job was to make the money, right? Yes, but he also needed a loving, supportive wife. 

So if you have small children at home, make sure you aren't neglecting their daddy.  Make sure they know that he is #1 in your life.  That will make them very happy and secure.

Train the young women to love their husbands.
Titus 2:4